- 2023 Executive Preview | National Apartment Association - January 30, 2023
- Naperville Set To Approve Affordable Housing Incentives - January 28, 2023
- What is Tenancy in Common in Commercial Real Estate? - January 26, 2023
eXp Commercial is hosting the Commercial Real Estate Symposium on September 19-20 2022! Register now to reserve your seat.
Hear from the industry’s top leaders, national economists, and thriving entrepreneurs on the future of the commercial real estate.
Dates: September 19-20, 2022
Location: eXp Commercial Campus Request Access
Time: 7 a.m. PST – 3 p.m PST
The Commercial Symposium connects CEOs, presidents, owners, and CRE leaders with top agents and brokers to drive innovation in the commercial industry.
Featured presenters include:
– Glenn Sanford, Founder + CEO of eXp World Holdings, to provide welcoming remarks and updates on the latest innovations at eXp.
– Kevin Harrington, the original “shark” on the hit TV show Shark Tank, shares the most effective methods and procedures to find and catch investors and scale your business exponentially.
– Jason Gesing, CEO of eXp Realty, and Jeff Whiteside, CFO and Chief Collaboration Officer of eXp World Holdings, to provide company updates.
– Michael Valdes, President of eXp Global, to discuss international commercial real estate opportunities.
– Craig Kaplan, Chief Customer Officer of Virbela, an eXp World Holdings company, to discuss the pivotal role the metaverse plays in providing businesses with solutions for hybrid- and remote-work options.
– KC Conway, Founder, and President of Red Shoe Economics is a recognized expert in commercial and investment real estate with deep knowledge of capital markets, the new regulatory environment, and the availability of data and how it’s reshaping today’s commercial real estate transactions.
– Mike Miller, Founder and Chief Operating Officer of Enriched Data, an industry leader that provides nationwide property, ownership, and sales data with state-of-the-art valuation, prediction, and reporting applications for commercial real estate professionals.