Has the Apartment Real Estate Market Changed Forever?
The Health Crisis has structurally changed life in America and many facets of the multifamily investment market. But will the changes continue once a medical solution stems from the life-or-death risks of the pandemic? Will things return to normal or has the definition of normal been rewritten?
- Metros that have gained and lost because of the pandemic
- Why suburban apartments have outperformed and what that means for investors
- The role public policies like stimulus and eviction moratoriums will play
- How apartment pricing, distress, and the transaction market will evolve
- Wednesday, December 9, 2020
- 1:00 p.m. Pacific/4:00 p.m. Eastern
- 60-Minute Live Video Webcast
- REGISTER NOW
- John S. Sebree, Senior Vice President, Multifamily Division
- Diane Batayeh, Chief Executive Officer, Village Green
- Bob Nicolls, Chief Executive Officer, Monarch
- John Chang, Senior Vice President, Research Services